Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 29, 2008

Time out!!

Today was totally crazy. I had to go to the drs office and so i made breakfast for Farah and made her sit in the sofa and gave it to her. I asked her to eat without disturbing her daddy @work. Then i went to the dr office.it was 8.15 am then.

when I came back at 12noon, she was still in the sofa eating her bread. my BP just shooted up..what in the earth??Breakfast for 4 hours....?? i did give her some nice dose of advice and gave her a time out. I asked her to remain in the family room and that i wouldn't talk to her, nor could she talk to me. but of course she kept on talking to me, but she did remain in the room. This is one of the biggest timeouts ever.

Then I gave in and went on with the day...but now she is little aware of the concept of being grounded and that is definitely good. At least she understands that there will consequences to her actions.

No comments: